1. Immediately after the use of clean, dry storage, as far as possible not to leave water droplets on the surface of the sink, because the high iron content will lead to the production of floating rust, high mineral composition of water will produce white film.
2. If mineral precipitation occurs at the bottom of the sink, it can be removed with diluted vinegar and washed with water.
3. Hard objects or rusty objects can not be contacted for a long period of time.
4. Rubber pads, wet sponges or cleaning pads are not allowed to stay in the sink all night.
5. Note that household products containing fluoride, bleach, food and silver-containing detergents and detergents containing sulphur and hydrochloric acid are potentially harmful to sinks.
6. Note that the release of the bleach or chemical detergent in the cupboard will corrode the bottom of the sink.
7. If the photographic chemical composition or soldering iron flux is in contact with the sink, the sink must be flushed immediately.
8. It is not possible to place bubbles, mayonnaise, mustard and salt food in the sink for a long period of time.
9. You cannot clean the sink with a ring or a rough cleaning.
10. Any incorrect use or improper cleaning method will cause damage to the sink.