1. Before heating please add water, oil and other liquids, please do not empty burning.
2. Unused pots, bowls for the first time please do not immediately hot, burning, or damage the enamel layer.
3. After burning high temperature, do not use cold water immediately to pour enamel, will cause enamel to split, reduce the service life.
4. Do not use the broth to burn dry, will damage the enamel layer.
5. After the use of dry, lest the pot mouth rusty.
6. You can't fall back to avoid porcelain.
7. No microwave.